DISCUSSION

Adjusted Dubbadhar theme for smaller 3.5 inch screens.

posted by
Crydon
in Themes .
4 people are following

Hey guys! So I got home from work the other night and was looking at my pi inside my case and wondered why the font was so small. On the 3.5 inch screen I got for my raspberry pi you can barely make out what the RAM read out was for example. I decided to load up my favorite HTML editor and make some adjustments for people with 3.5 inch screens. However some might enjoy the larger font on bigger screens but just know I only tested this for the 3.5 inch raspberry Pi screen. It should work though. 

Changes I made

* Made the font for the important items about twice as big

* Utilized more of the horizontal screen space so the read outs weren't so squished together

Pretty simple and minor changes but anyone with a smaller screen should see a much more readable stat screen from now on. Download link here

Copy into this directory - C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\MoBro_Local\public\theme\dubbadhar

Hope you guys enjoy!

Replies 1 - 1 (1)

Hey, love the theme, looks great on my pi, but I do have one question.  Is there any way to customize it?  I'd love to add in displays for my cpu fan and case fans.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.