DISCUSSION

Aw, Snap!

2 people are following

1 week ago I noticed that my Raspberry Pi 3 Model B screen was displaying the following error:

Aw Snap!   Something went wrong while displaying the web page.
This is after it connects to my wifi and finds the MoBro app installed on my pc.

When looking into why this happens, I noticed the MoBro app had an update which I downloaded and installed.     

Now I am still getting this error  except right now. Dubbadhar old is still working but dubbadhar is displaying wrong values. Shows 16GB Ram instead of 32GB and VRam shows 16GB instead of 8GB on my 1070. Also Temp is undefined. My version of HwinFo64 is 6.30-4240 which I could update but seeing other people have issues with version 7.0.

Any advice on how to fix?
I have not attempted yet a complete uninstall and install of ModBro's

Replies 1 - 1 (1)

Hi @Bob NZ,

in the new Dubbadhar theme you can start the theme configuration from Mobro in the devices tab. There you should be able to change any values which are incorrect. Check out this blog post for more detailed infos and feel free to ask if something is still unclear https://www.mod-bros.com/en/blog/b/themes-widgets~1615

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.