DISCUSSION

Can't figure out how to change GPU name on dubbadhar theme

posted by
KuroRuby
in Themes .
3 people are following

I can't figure out how to change my GPU name from LuminonCore IDDCX Adapter to my GPU (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti)(Like picture below), after Installed ModBros on my RPi 3 Model B it's shows LuminonCore IDDCX Adapter. How I want to change to my GPU name??. I checked on ModBros app that detected my GPU.

56354bc3-61fa-4df7-86ab-7fec278e7108.ee851716.png

8b1c16db-5fc4-4616-a706-63b852545deb.ee851716.png
Replies 1 - 5 (5)

Hi,

you cannot change the name of your devices in the desktop app. The names come from the Hardware Infos tools which are running in the background.

You could either find a better name here: http://localhost:42001/api/sensors/data and change your theme-config.json or you could just edit the name right in the index.html of the theme. Thats pretty easy. Just find this line:

<h2 id="mobro-gpu-name" class="text-nowrap text-truncate"></h2>

and change it to

<h2 class="text-nowrap text-truncate">NAME OF YOUR GPU</h2>

Hope it helps.

eiMer

Hi,

you cannot change the name of your devices in the desktop app. The names come from the Hardware Infos tools which are running in the background.

You could either find a better name here: http://localhost:42001/api/sensors/data and change your theme-config.json or you could just edit the name right in the index.html of the theme. Thats pretty easy. Just find this line:

<h2 id="mobro-gpu-name" class="text-nowrap text-truncate"></h2>

and change it to

<h2 class="text-nowrap text-truncate">NAME OF YOUR GPU</h2>

Hope it helps.

I changed the Index.html worked but after seconds it still replace with LuminonCore IDDCX Adapter. Also I can't understand how to change the theme-config.json like you gave it to me

Sorry for my english

@KuroRuby maybe you forgot to remove the id="mobro-gpu-name" from the div that will display the gpu name later on in the index.html as @eiMer mentioned. If you don't remove it, the code will replace whatever you wrote in there automatically again.

@Dave yeah I didn't read it what @eiMer post about id="mobro-gpu-name", I removed id="mobro-gpu-name" inside index.html and working like a charm. Thanks Mate!! :)

b1bbccf3-2848-46f5-93d7-2a2ac25d6ec6.ee851716.jpg
27a66c63-e8c1-49d4-a90f-e3585a371285.ee851716.png

Cool great to see it works! Cheers

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.