FEATURE REQUEST

Cool but need more :)

4 people are following

Hello, thank for this app, I running it on Raspberry Pi, is not in “real-time” (have few seconds of lag), but is good.

But I want suggest few things….

• Add support for SIV (see http://rh-software.com/) and you can read about how add it with this forum post: https://siv.boards.net/thread/93/get-values-siv
  • Add support for read XML and JSon url to get values from any webapp (Shoutcast station, RSS feed, custom webapp,…)
  • Imap support for total of read/unread messages
  • Web control; not just the config Wizard, but also actions buttons for reboot and clean shutdown the system.
  • Add Windows informations like; version, build, uptime
  • Add support of IP Camera / MJpeg Stream (with auto-rotate between stream, auto-refresh image stream)

I have looked you developer section, you only have for now the theme SDK, I hope you release a SDK for plugins.

a0b7febf-0795-4bfe-80d6-0c39b1bc183e.ee851716.jpg
Replies 1 - 9 (9)

Hi @levelKro, we are working hard on some of those topics already, especially plugins and support for more data sources, but we don't have a ETA for that yet, so stay tuned!

The app is great!!! But it could include in the desktop version support for an external monitor. For example, I have an 8.8 inch monitor, but there is no way for me to use the sensor in full screen. I just found this possibility as a feature on AIDA64, which I'm not a big fan of.

Hey @Fernando Cacau,

thanks for your praises! Yes you are right, creating a seperate window that supports themes and customization is deffinitly something the current version is missing. 
But not to worry - We already have a working solution to fix this in our newest MoBro version that we will release at the end of the month or early next month to our Patreons and hopefully towards the end of the year to the general public. So stay tuned!

~ Mike

GhosTz

Hey @Fernando Cacau,

thanks for your praises! Yes you are right, creating a seperate window that supports themes and customization is deffinitly something the current version is missing. 
But not to worry - We already have a working solution to fix this in our newest MoBro version that we will release at the end of the month or early next month to our Patreons and hopefully towards the end of the year to the general public. So stay tuned!

~ Mike

how can i get access through patreon? I'm interested in testing it as soon as it launches.

Fernando Cacau

The app is great!!! But it could include in the desktop version support for an external monitor. For example, I have an 8.8 inch monitor, but there is no way for me to use the sensor in full screen. I just found this possibility as a feature on AIDA64, which I'm not a big fan of.

RainMeter is my solution for screen on same computer. I use a TFT 4" screen with a HDMI to RCA converter (TFT have only RCA input) I force display to 1366x768 and lock my cursor with the tool “Dual Monitor”. I have also set the screen at bottom of my main screen. 

dd30d984-2a63-4284-904c-bb3e295be315.ee851716.jpg

RainMeter is great if you only want monitoring the PC and not using the Network. Display must be connected to the computer, no other way.

ModBros is for displaying over network, not really usefull for local (same pc) monitoring. But is great if you look for sharing stats.

Yes @levelKro thats true - but we want to change that! MoBro will be also for local (same pc) monitoring. Here is a screenshot of the upcomming update:

ad7efe2d-951e-4412-9452-b06a143f53e1.ee851716.png

And of course you will be able to also hide the bar on the top ?

~ Mike

GhosTz

Yes @levelKro thats true - but we want to change that! MoBro will be also for local (same pc) monitoring. Here is a screenshot of the upcomming update:

ad7efe2d-951e-4412-9452-b06a143f53e1.png

And of course you will be able to also hide the bar on the top ?

~ Mike

excellent! A tip would be that the window could adapt to the most varied LCD resolutions available, being possible to remove the status bar and put it in full screen, as you suggested. I'm looking forward to the update. ????

One of thing I like with RainMeter is the possibility to monitor the Audio stream. For my usage, I monitor the Output (Speaker) and the Input (Line in, from my audio mixer system). I can see all frequencies of audio in real time. I guest is not possible with remote monitoring, audio is a really fast signal and can be used over http-text. Need a direct connection, but latency (and the slow power of Raspberry) can do this is exact real-time.

Another suggestion; monitoring more than one computer on only one device. 

Example; Have a PC1 and PC2, and display all details from this 2 PC on 1 Raspberry Pi screen.

This thing can add more reason to use Mod Bros; monitoring many pc over network in only 1 screen.

Just for note; I have 5 pc to monitoring …. (2 laptop, 2 PC and one linux server)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.