DISCUSSION

New theme: Assassin's Creed Abstergo Industries

posted by
HighDeSt_FR
in Themes .
5 people are following

Hi everyone,

I've just done my first theme for the MoBro app, it's about Assassin's Creed and Abstergo Industries.

a883c622-6a8a-4747-8cd6-5b33869549c9.ee851716.png

Please let me know what you are thinking about it and how should I improve it.

https://github.com/jgrunder/mobro-themes-abstergo

Thanks to Dubbadhar theme

Replies 1 - 11 (11)

Great Theme! Love it - Hope you will adapt it when the new api comes out ? (more infos soooon!)

Love this theme!  First time ever working with a Raspberry Pi and this was really easy to install.  1 question though:  how do I change the time on this theme?  I tried changing it through the ModBro setup, but it didn't change on the theme.

Hi CoolHandz,

Please explain me what are you trying to do?

The displayed clock is based on your own date/time system, from your computer. It's a Javascript function that get the time of your device.

HighDeSt_FR

Hi CoolHandz,

Please explain me what are you trying to do?

The displayed clock is based on your own date/time system, from your computer. It's a Javascript function that get the time of your device.

Just trying to change the time on the theme.  It says it is 2130 when it is actually 1530.  I've tried changing time on the PC, but that does not cause it to change.  Verified time on router and in BIOS, but they are both correct.  I tried changing times zones in ModBros set-up, but that doesn't change it either.

Hi @CoolHandz 

Did you change the timezone in the configuration wizard when setting up your Raspberry Pi?

Seraksab

Hi @CoolHandz 

Did you change the timezone in the configuration wizard when setting up your Raspberry Pi?

Ok.  Apparently changing GMT time did nothing.  Changed it to my city and it works.  Thanks, man.

One more question.  The RAM & VRAM for my PC are 32gb and 24gb respectively.  The larger numbers are causing overlap on the display.  Is there an easy way for me to correct this?

928d9a84-b260-4ca7-8e6f-16c9611fa14d.ee851716.jpg

Hey @CoolHandz,

since this is a 3rd party theme done by @HighDeSt_FR and is not built with the most recent version of the MoBro Theme SDK there is no way to customize it via the theme editor with drag and dropping.

If you really want to edit it you would need to go into the code and most probably adjust the font-size of these values. 

~ Mike

GhosTz

Hey @CoolHandz,

since this is a 3rd party theme done by @HighDeSt_FR and is not built with the most recent version of the MoBro Theme SDK there is no way to customize it via the theme editor with drag and dropping.

If you really want to edit it you would need to go into the code and most probably adjust the font-size of these values. 

~ Mike

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.  I am definitely not skilled enough to go in and do that.  Thanks for the help though.

I'll merge this theme into the new SDK into next weeks, give me a bit time to do so

Nice Theme .. Just Add Date also … Mon 25 Jun 2021

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.