DISCUSSION

Change log for Beta 13?

2 people are following

First of all, I love the app.

I just noticed an update to ver 1.0.0-beta13 is available to download but I can't find any notes or changelog for the update.  Am I just not seeing it?

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

@DamnMyEyes 

we accidentally messed up some things in beta12 that caused problems with older non-customizable themes ?

so beta13 was just a quick bugfix release to fix that. no other changes or added features

@Seraksab 

Oh, I see.  Are there any notes for beta12?  I'm just curious about the changes, additions, fixes, etc.

Sure, here you go:

Bug-fixes: 

• Max Value for bar-charts in dubbadhar doesn't impact the bar length anymore
  • Adapt device resolution button in the customisation screen now asks directly at the device instead of trying to calculate the web resolution for better accuracy
  • High max values for gauges won't render the plot outlines false anymore
  • Doughnut charts in the dubbadhar theme render correctly on higher values than the max value 

New Features: 

• Bar-charts in the dubbadhar theme now have limits like the gauges for warning and critical values
  • Line-chart y-Axis labels in the dubbadhar theme now change color based on the widget color for better accessibility
  • Line-chart thickness in the dubbadhar theme are now customizable for better accessibility on smaller resolutions

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.