First of all, I love the app.
I just noticed an update to ver 1.0.0-beta13 is available to download but I can't find any notes or changelog for the update. Am I just not seeing it?
we accidentally messed up some things in beta12 that caused problems with older non-customizable themes 😅
so beta13 was just a quick bugfix release to fix that. no other changes or added features
Oh, I see. Are there any notes for beta12? I'm just curious about the changes, additions, fixes, etc.
Sure, here you go:
- Max Value for bar-charts in dubbadhar doesn't impact the bar length anymore
- Adapt device resolution button in the customisation screen now asks directly at the device instead of trying to calculate the web resolution for better accuracy
- High max values for gauges won't render the plot outlines false anymore
- Doughnut charts in the dubbadhar theme render correctly on higher values than the max value
- Bar-charts in the dubbadhar theme now have limits like the gauges for warning and critical values
- Line-chart y-Axis labels in the dubbadhar theme now change color based on the widget color for better accessibility
- Line-chart thickness in the dubbadhar theme are now customizable for better accessibility on smaller resolutions