QUESTION

Changing Max Values for fan speeds

posted by
TK3111
in Themes .
4 people are following

Hey guys!

Love the app and the idea. I do have just a query though, in the dubbadhar theme, my CPU fan maxes out at 2,000 RPM, however the circle 100% value seems to be set at something like 1300RPM, so the circle is always constantly full.  Is there a way to change the max value so the circle isnt constantly full?

Thanks!

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @TK3111 

yeah I do have the same problem currently, sadly there is no real option for us to read the maximum RPM of a fan, so currently the max is always the maximum registered value since tracking. 

As soon as our theme customization is ready you will definitely be able to set the maximum manually. 

If you can't wait and want to “hack” it into code you can take a look at our current guide on how to change a theme:

https://www.mod-bros.com/en/blog/b/configure-themes~916

Hope that helps,

~Mike 

Hi,
Search inside the “script.js” file located in the directory:  
 "C: \ Users \ <username> \ AppData \ Local \ MoBro \ app- <version-number> \ resources \ resources \ public \ theme \ dubbadhar \ dist "

the following line:
“charts.cpuFan.chart.data.datasets[0].data[1] = parseFloat(data.payload.avg - settings.max)”

replace the value: “data.payload.avg” , the number of your maximum fan rpm

Example:
"charts.gpuFan.chart.data.datasets[0].data[1] = parseFloat(2300 - data.payload.value);"

I hope I have answered your question

with pleasure

Stefano

Phoff

Hi,
Search inside the “script.js” file located in the directory:  
 "C: \ Users \ <username> \ AppData \ Local \ MoBro \ app- <version-number> \ resources \ resources \ public \ theme \ dubbadhar \ dist "

the following line:
“charts.cpuFan.chart.data.datasets[0].data[1] = parseFloat(data.payload.avg - settings.max)”

replace the value: “data.payload.avg” , the number of your maximum fan rpm

Example:
"charts.gpuFan.chart.data.datasets[0].data[1] = parseFloat(2300 - data.payload.value);"

I hope I have answered your question

with pleasure

Stefano

This worked for me, thank you Stefano. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.