discussion

Themes

77 Posts
Category
Order by
Topics 1 - 30 (77)
  • DISCUSSION 14 Astern - A new theme

Hey everyone! I have been working on a theme I named Astern.My goal was to make it fast and efficient and not too resource heavy but still be pretty :) ...

by dbaka85 4 months 102 replies 14
    Mr. Mod Bro
    4 months
  • QUESTION 0 Moving background trought video possible?

Dear ModBros community I just installed ModBros on my Pi 3 B+ and it works like a charm love the whole concept! But from now as i started to make ...

by KimboCake 6 months 0 replies 0
    KimboCake
    6 months
  • QUESTION 0 How to add default theme in new MoBro v0.0.16.

I know how in a beta 13 but now i need to get the basic one and after i will make my own. where i can find some sample ...

by Regent Lemay 8 months 1 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    8 months
  • QUESTION 0 Line graph speed/time active/step size

Hi I'm looking for a way to change/modify the step size of line graphs. By default most themes showing a line graph will only show the last 10 to ...

by N173M43R Super Bro 1 year 0 replies 0
    N173M43R Super Bro
    1 year
  • QUESTION 0 scriptable ios can run together with Widget.

scriptable ios can run together with Widget. so you can get a widget that shows Mod bros on ios. but I can't figure it out ps I'm dyslexic http://pc ip ...

by pjs 1 year 1 replies 0
    pjs
    1 year
  • DISCUSSION 0 dubbadhar old

can i get the file for the theme dubbadhar old or at lest how to find that file i want to copy it and edit it

by titus06 1 year 4 replies 0
    paradox
    1 year
  • DISCUSSION 6 One - MoBro Legacy Theme

Hello Everyone! I am epicX. Today I released my first theme for MoBro. I hope you guys will like that.Ui is fairly customizable and responsive as well.If you love this ...

by epicX 1 year 48 replies 6
  • DISCUSSION 0 my dubbadhar dragons theme

I was just messing around and modified the dubbadhar to have more things I wanted to actually monitor using the HWiNFO pro external data sources / sensors. I ended up ...

by Sauron2112 1 year 5 replies 0
  • DISCUSSION 0 New MoBro user! lovin' it!

Howdy all! I just discovered this whole ModBros MoBro thang. and I love it. I had an old Pi 2 B that was sitting in a box with an ...

by Sauron2112 1 year 0 replies 0
  • QUESTION 0 Just Need One Simple Answer Please

I have built a simple theme using HWinfo32 menus and some gifs I'd like to make the menus transparent and not default white I'm on the “ModBros / mobro-theme-default” ...

by Gravitron 1 year 2 replies 0
    Seraksab Official Bro
    1 year
  • QUESTION 0 can't change font

salute mates  i can't change the font showing on my display. when I change the font in theme editor it shows me the right font but the display will ...

by weezybaby307 2 years 5 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 1 Adding the dubbadhar Monitoring Theme to the MoBro

Hey Bros!One of our friends in Discord has created his own hardware monitoring test-setup during the weekend and tried out creating his own theme. He posted it on Reddit and got ...

by GhosTz Official Bro 2 years 5 replies 1
    Atsushi
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 1 My Default theme config

Hi.I'm basically an Apple user for my entire life. Now I'm 55 years old and I started using computers when I was 15 years. Macs are safe computers and ...

by Zillomab 2 years 8 replies 1
    Zillomab
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 3 Working on a new theme

Hi I stumbled across ModBros while watching a Jays2Cent video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTdniu3gn3Y&t=526sWhile they went a different route the did mention ModBros which I went down a rabbit hole with.  I ...

by Reaver79 2 years 10 replies 3
    Campblor
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 3 TNG LCARS

Hello there i made an LCARS themed dashboard.I am using my mobile phone as monitoring device since its alway near me.It looks like that:You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15CP1lpWU2TGUXsHmW_8MDHvzm4Ca-1kk/view?usp=sharingextract ...

by Rudger 2 years 0 replies 3
    Rudger
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 15 dubbadhar-red theme (+download)

I've made a modified version of the dubbadhar theme.Download it here.Copy the folder inside the zip into: %LocalAppData%\MoBro_Local\public\theme.

by Leon 2 years 15 replies 15
    Trebla
    2 years
  • QUESTION 0 Changing bootup screens to match theme

I guess this could also maybe be a feature request. So i just got my hardware monitor working on a laptop for testing purposes and even used some other ...

by joshrep 2 years 4 replies 0
    Seraksab Official Bro
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 1 CYBERPUNK 2077 THEME

Hello I have made a theme  “cyberpunk 2077” . But i would like a widget “ hour gif and videos” but there's not. I hope that one days this ...

by FRED 2 years 0 replies 1
    FRED
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 0 Where do I find the basics of theming?

Where can I find the basics of theming or themes to use?

by apophis9283 2 years 7 replies 0
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Use device resolution issue

When I select “Use Device Resolution” nothing really changes….I only see a portion of the dubbadhar theme on my tablet.  The stated resolution of the specs of the tablet ...

by TanktheFrank 2 years 1 replies 0
    Seraksab Official Bro
    2 years
  • FEATURE REQUEST 0 display GIF on raspberry

Hello  Do you think it is possible after the system startup on the raspberry to be able to execute on the screen a gif before displaying the theme or ...

by mikaxy 2 years 2 replies 0
    mikaxy
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 0 Theme Fallout is Searching for PIPSTATS

Hey Friends i selected the fallout theme in the windows software and my raspberry/5" monitor stops at “Searching for Pipstats(2)” how can i solve this issue?Thanks

by Rosty 2 years 1 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    2 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Resolution problem

For my OnePlus 6T I have to set the resolution to 861 x 412 to not have white lines or scroll bars.  If I click use device resolution it ...

by emedlin 2 years 8 replies 0
    emedlin
    2 years
  • FEATURE REQUEST 0 Line chart changes

It would be awesome if we can set the thickness of the line (for better visibility) and an optional top and/or bottom line for 0 and max value to ...

by pcvdbroek Bro 2 years 5 replies 0
    Dave Official Bro
    2 years
  • FEATURE REQUEST -1 Any way to get FPS into Dubbadhar?

I'm loving my new Hardware screen. I have a BIG space in the middle waiting to be able to have my FPS count; other than using Aida64 is there ...

by Newtothis 2 years 4 replies -1
    Taco18
    2 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Bug - Configure button disappears

I´ve used your software for a long time and it is a diamond!But after a couple of months without using it I have found a bug that is quite ...

by tantgron 2 years 4 replies 0
    tantgron
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 3 Full overview!

Well here's my contribution to this forum. but first and more important I can't thank enough the ModBros guys for their astonishing work! I just built my own PC and ...

by Antiparras 2 years 4 replies 3
    Antiparras
    2 years
  • DISCUSSION 1 Finally finished my screen

So i finally managed to finish my monitor screen and wanted to share with you people. I am not done with the layout for instance the line chart and ...

by pcvdbroek Bro 2 years 3 replies 1
    pcvdbroek Bro
    2 years
  • REPORT AN ISSUE 0 Gauge max value in beta11

It seems the red line going all the way down depends on what the max value is set to.  Here are some examples.Notice the red line doesn't go all ...

by emedlin 2 years 1 replies 0
    GhosTz Official Bro
    2 years
  • QUESTION 0 its possible Create a new GAUGE ?

hi guys im new here!My question: Its possible create a new gauges to theme ?Have some docs about that ?Thx in advance!

by Vonhellsing 2 years 3 replies 0
    GhosTz Official Bro
    2 years
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.