QUESTION

Changing what information is displayed on my Android Device, is it possible?

2 people are following

Good Morning! I'm new to the desktop/mobile app, so forgive me if I'm missing something that should be obvious!

In the desktop app, I have a display all configured: CPU Core Temp/Usage %, RAM Usage %, GPU Core Temp/GPU Fan Speed, Mainboard voltages.

Now, my question is, how do I echo all of those values to my Android Device? I would love to be able to have a fully customized monitor on my phone, so I can check in on my PC while I'm elsewhere in the house. I can change the theme on the Android display, but I can't get different information to display, specifically the voltages. I see that the browser connection displays the same set of information as the Android does, so I don't know if I'm missing something, or I'm looking for a feature that is not yet available/not going to be available.

I've had both CPU Temp and Voltage issues recently (I know I need to build a new PC, but that's not in the budget for me right now), so I'm trying to get the most out of my 10y/o PC until I can afford to build a new one, since it's really not worth upgrading anything at this point. 

If necessary, I can provide a link to the screenshots I have so you can see exactly what I'm referring to. I'm not linking my personal website unless absolutely requested, as this isn't a self-promotion thread, this is 100% about changing the remote display information

Thanks in advance everyone, and have a great day!

Replies 1 - 1 (1)

Hi @Elmthetank 

The values in displayed in the desktop app are independent from what is shown on connected devices such as Raspberry Pis or Android.

If you open the ‘connected devices tab’ in the desktop app you should see your Android device listed there.
You can then select the theme that will be shown on that device. For the 2 new configurable ones,  ‘default’ and ‘dubbadhar’, a ‘configure’ button should be next to it which will open the theme customization window.

There you can freely edit the theme and also add values to your liking :)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.