REPORT AN ISSUE

Desktop app crashing

3 people are following

I downloaded the desktop app, set up a raspberry and everything was going great with the hardware monitor. I turned off my pc and when I started it this time the desktop app won’t open. I’ve checked my firewall settings, tried running as an administrator, and I went into services which shows the app as running. i also uninstalled an reinstalled with no luck. The loading screen pops up for a second and then immediately disappears.  

Replies 1 - 4 (4)

Hey @Zack ,

have you made sure, that the app isn't just minimized to tray? If not and the rendering process actually crashes, could you please provide the content of the error.log which is located under “C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\MoBro”.

@Dave 

Hey @Zack  ,

have you made sure, that the app isn't just minimized to tray? If not and the rendering process actually crashes, could you please provide the content of the error.log which is located under “C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\MoBro”.

Hello i have the same Problem the error.log is emty. Is there a solution for this

Fixed

Hey @ByJani 

can you share what you have done to fix it? It would like to know what the issue was. 

Dave

Hey @ByJani 

can you share what you have done to fix it? It would like to know what the issue was. 

not all files were deleted when deinstaling, I then deleted  it myself and reinstalled it

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.