DISCUSSION

DotA2 Theme - How to export it and publish?

3 people are following

Hi, i just created my first Theme and i am pretty proud of it. I just added a new layout on the dubbadhar theme and i am wondering how export it. I saw that someone here in this forum offers a theme as download which has to be placed in %localappdata%\MoBro_Local\public\theme\

Can someone tell me how to do so?

1c2402ff-8b18-4181-83cd-3943af39cfce.ee851716.png
Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @StifflersMoM,

this seems to be a layout for the dubbadhar theme right? Looks nice tho. You could share your layouts yes. If it's the dubbadhar theme, you need to copy the layouts file located at %localappdata%\MoBro_Local\layout\dubbadhar\<layoutname>.json (the file defining the layout) as well as the files located in %localappdata%\MoBro_Local\public\upload (images that you uploaded for the layout).

Hi Thanks for your answer.

I modified the Theme and add more details. So here is it what it looks like now.

58ce72e9-7451-47be-9389-68562749f8e5.ee851716.png

Hey @StifflersMoM

you're layout of the dubbadhar theme looks nice! We're thinking of a way to share layouts over the MoBro application in the future. Only thing to keep in mind is that you would need to have all copyrights of media (images, etc.) in order to share them. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.