DISCUSSION

Doughnuts when they display a higher value than max?

posted by
emedlin
in Themes .
3 people are following

I noticed something when I configured a doughnut gauge for my fan rpm.  If I set the max rpm to 2000rpm while the fan is running at say 2060rpm it will not fill up the doughnut.  For it to be full it must match max exactly.  Is that a bug or by design?  It would seem if you ran over your max setting it should just color in the entire doughnut.

Replies 1 - 5 (5)

Hi @emedlin, thanks for the report, I'll take a look at it.

@Dave, I read your SDK to get an understanding of how it worked.  After looking at DoughnutWidget.jsx I found the problem.

data: [
	mobro.utils.channelData.extractValue(channelData),
	mobro.utils.channelData.extractValue(channelData) - max
]

That should probably be something like the following to cap it.

data: [
	mobro.utils.channelData.extractValue(channelData),
	mobro.utils.channelData.extractValue(channelData) > max ? 0 : max - mobro.utils.channelData.extractValue(channelData)
]

@Dave, Nevermind.  Just looked in Github and Dubbadhar2 has much newer code than what I have on my system.  Seems app-1.0.0-beta10 isn't really the latest.  So, it may already be fixed.

Do you know when the next version will be released?

Hi @emedlin 

beta11 is actually already out since last week, including lots of changes to the dubbadhar theme.
Details over here.

If you're on beta10, you should actually see an update icon in the top right of the MoBro application.
Is that the case? Because if not, we might have an issue there.

@Seraksab, thanks.  I didn't even notice the update icon in the corner.  I updated it just now and this problem is fixed.  Need to adjust my layout some as the sizes have changed a little.  Keep up the great work.  I really like this software.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.