DISCUSSION

dubbadhar-red theme (+download)

posted by
Leon
in Themes .
10 people are following

I've made a modified version of the dubbadhar theme.
Download it here.
Copy the folder inside the zip into: %LocalAppData%\MoBro_Local\public\theme.

Replies 1 - 15 (15)

Fantastic LeonPro12

Congrats for the theme.

We need more of this….

Lets gooooo

HoRNeT

Fantastic LeonPro12

Congrats for the theme.

We need more of this….

Lets gooooo

Thx :)!

This theme is amazing!  Thanks for sharing it with us!

Xcaliber

This theme is amazing!  Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thank you :).

Working beautifully, thanks. But, like the original dubbadhar it's only suitable for 4:3 screens if one is to have an immersive experience. 

Seems weird for my 21:9 screen coz the scaling seems off… (Just my 2¢, don't worry about it). 

ColeGM

Working beautifully, thanks. But, like the original dubbadhar it's only suitable for 4:3 screens if one is to have an immersive experience. 

Seems weird for my 21:9 screen coz the scaling seems off… (Just my 2¢, don't worry about it). 

Thanks! Yeah it's because it's based on the original dubbadhar.

LeonPro12

ColeGM

Thanks! Yeah it's because it's based on the original dubbadhar.

I know...

I would be willing to pay you to do a white version of this theme. Is that something you would be interested in? Just to make everything in this Red Theme white instead of Red. Everything else could stay the same. 

SilentThreat

I would be willing to pay you to do a white version of this theme. Is that something you would be interested in? Just to make everything in this Red Theme white instead of Red. Everything else could stay the same. 

Sorry for the late reply. Here's a light version.

Very nice and much appreciated, just wish I would have actually rchecked this before I starting modding the default for hours lmao.  Now I have all the bits I was missing lol! Thank you!!

itzniru

Very nice and much appreciated, just wish I would have actually rchecked this before I starting modding the default for hours lmao.  Now I have all the bits I was missing lol! Thank you!!

No problem :).

TheGreaterDane

@LeonPro12   Thank you for the red themed mod.. really nice ?

bf741d10-ea6a-403b-8edb-22f6baca0dac.jpg
You're welcome! Thank you for using my mod :).

I added this as described in OP but it doesnt take

Hi can share the link of the theme? cheers

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.