REPORT AN ISSUE

Everything works... Except...

2 people are following

When I shut my machine down yesterday I ticked the radio button on the desktop app settings to minimize window on start up. Now I can see the app running in task manager and it's streaming the stats via wifi to my raspberry Pi - working well. However I can't see the desktop app to reconfigure my layout. I've tried running as admin removing it from the startup apps and running fresh but it doesn't display the app to access the GUI. I'd prefer not to have to uninstall/reinstall I'm guessing I'll lose my current layout. Hoping for an easy solution - Haha. Love your work.

Replies 1 - 4 (4)

Hey @Mac, if you check the mininize flag, the apps starts in the windows tray, you should be able to open it from there with a double click. 

Thanks for the quick response. Yes tried that, everything says the app is running but the app doesn't show as being open. I guess try a reinstall?

No, no all good just me being a muppet. Just threw you fellas 20euros for some beers. As you were.

Haha thanks man, you're a legend, cheers!! 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.