DISCUSSION

Full overview!

posted by
Antiparras
in Themes .
3 people are following

Well, here's my contribution to this forum. but first and more important, I can't thank enough the ModBros guys for their astonishing work! 

I just built my own PC and I was wondering how everything was going on “behind the curtain”. I couldn't find a better way than with ModBros! I configured an RPi 3B+ I had around and within 30 minutes, it was on! I started with a 7" display, but having some HP monitors around, I decided to use the latter and set it up on a 1920x1200 resolution.

Here's the result, picking most of the stuff from HWInfo (v6.42) and modifying the 'dubbadhar' layout. All feedback is welcome!

Here's the file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Vs3eGQysksVKPxSuY75bRG9j5TACVeC/view?usp=sharing

And remember you need HWInfo to see all sensors. It might need some tune from your side, depending on your system. Have fun!

bd90f18f-962e-460b-ad76-373602ecbf0d.png
Replies 1 - 4 (4)

OMG!!! This is absolutely awesome!!!!! I love it!!! Would you share this theme? 

ToxicWork

OMG!!! This is absolutely awesome!!!!! I love it!!! Would you share this theme? 

Believe it or not, I'm not sure how I can extract the files? Could anybody point me?

Hi @Antiparras, you can copy the layout file from %appdata%\Local\MoBro_Local\layout\dubbadhar2\<layout_name>.json as well as the images from %appdata%\Local\MoBro_Local\public\upload. If someone places those files in his %appdata% directory, it should look the same for them :)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.