REPORT AN ISSUE

GPU Stats not available

3 people are following

It seems that the MoBro Beta finds my GPU however I'm unable to select any metrics from Open Hardware, Libre, or HWINFO. I just updated to the beta version and newest Raspberry image. Has anyone else seen these issues when upgrading? I have downloaded and install OP Hardware, Libre, & HWINFO.

Error:
This value is not unavailable, maybe you are missing a dependency, please try restarting the service

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hi @M3di0creC1own, where are you trying to the configure the metrics? In the theme customization or directly in the app? Can you check http://localhost:42001/api/sensors/data on your machine which has MoBro running and check if there are any entries with "hardwaretype": "Graphics" and then values in the “sensors” array?

My gpu stats nust stopped working and dropped offline, how can I get them back all stars are gone and everything was working fine for months until now

@Agmurray did you upgrade your hardware or updated windows lately? Do you see any sensor values with “hardwaretype": “Graphics” as mentioned in my previous comment?

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.