DISCUSSION

Great work guys but one small request

2 people are following

First of all let me thank you for keeping this project alive and providing a great update.

I do have one query though, everything is working fine and the new theme for the Pi is great, however is there anyway to start the Windows client minimized as my PC always opens it on boot.  Hopefully this is something that can be fixed easily?

Replies 1 - 7 (7)

Hey Erks,

thanks for using the forum for such a request. It would make a lot of sense to start the application minimized, if you are using an external device such as a raspberry pi. 

I'll add it to my proposal list and keep you updated on this.

~Dave

Dave blog.reply.wrote:

Hey Erks,

thanks for using the forum for such a request. It would make a lot of sense to start the application minimized, if you are using an external device such as a raspberry pi. 

I'll add it to my proposal list and keep you updated on this.

~Dave

That's fantastic. Thank you Dave.

Great news, I got it to work and in the next release 1.0.0-beta2 this will be an option in the settings tab of the app. You will be able to define if you want to start the app minimized or not.

I can't tell you when we release 1.0.0-beta2 since updates are quite a hussle atm for us, but please stay tuned for it.

~ Dave

Dave blog.reply.wrote:

Great news, I got it to work and in the next release 1.0.0-beta2 this will be an option in the settings tab of the app. You will be able to define if you want to start the app minimized or not.

I can't tell you when we release 1.0.0-beta2 since updates are quite a hussle atm for us, but please stay tuned for it.

~ Dave

That’s fantastic news. I look forward to the release hope it’s not too long!

Thank you Dave. 

Hey @Erks ,

fantastic news, we just launched 1.0.0-beta2 which includes the option to start the app minimized. Just hop to Settings > General and switch on the feature to start it in the tray.

~ Dave

Hi Dave,

Fantastic stuff, I've just upgraded and it works perfectly. Thank you for getting this done so quickly.

Looking forward to the next version!

Regards,

Wonderful, great to hear it worked for you, no problem mate, I'll close the topic now.

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.