REPORT AN ISSUE

Issue - CPU fan speed appears in browser but not on pi

3 people are following

I have the dubbadahar theme on my pi with HWiNFO running as stated in the FAQ, but I still couldnt see the CPU fan. I went and checked on my browser (with the same theme) and it was working and I could see the CPU fan, but still couldnt see it from the pi. Any fix for this?

Also, while we're on the topic of fans, id just like to mention that the donut graph for the RPMs (at least for the GPU) are very poorly scaled and very inconsistent. Very frequently the bar will increase while the numbers decrease, and vice versa. Also, without HWiNFO running, the donut dissapears when at 0 RPM, but does not do that with HWiNFO, which is kinda sad because I thought that was cool.

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

UPDATE: oddly, after I changed the theme on the pi and changed it back, it appeared. Although, the donut is poorly scaled and seems to always be maxed out even at idle rpm. 

Hey @TheSoullessGinger 

If you start the theme without having fan-data initially the theme will not check if there is new data added later on. That means if you start the Theme / pi and have HWiNFO not running, and start HWiNFO later on, it will not check if more data has been added - that's why a restart was the way to go. 

Well we cannot display what we do not have. Since RPM values can be very different and there is no maximum RPM value in HWiNFO, we cannot display it. 

We might be adding an option to add maximum RPM values yourself later on so you can get percentage usages on RPM.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.