DISCUSSION

Modify Text Size / Font Family

posted by
karoloydi
in Themes .
2 people are following

Hi,

I'm new to this. I am trying to modify the font family to a custom one (Zurich) and also make the text size bigger.

I can't figure it out.

I'm also trying to remove the borders from the widgets or at least change their colour.

I'm using the new customisable theme for patreon donators

Thanks for your help.

Replies 1 - 5 (5)

To be more easy to understand what I want to do I am attaching a picture. Thats how far Ive gone so far.

I don't like these borders around the widgets. Also The number 37, which is currently part of the background image, I want to actually make it into a working widget. But I want to keep the text of the other widgets the same size. Also that sideways bar graph that was on the original Modbros portal theme, that would be nice, but not a high priority. Making the big number actually a working widget thats my first priority. Also changing the font family to "Zurich" or something similar is quite important ot get that narrow look.

ecf8cff3-b822-420f-b39f-0d91241e3423.png

Hey @karoloydi, could you change the theme the way you want with the new update?

Hi Dave,

Almost. Only thing remaining is to be able to choose the font type to something more narrow. Any ideas if I can edit the files of the default theme to force it to use my own font type? 

The font I was trying to use is Zurich Light Extra Condensed. Its not part of the default browser fonts.

Hey @karoloydi, we are working on serving installed fonts from the system to devices. Hopefully it will be included in the next version.

Dave

Hey @karoloydi, we are working on serving installed fonts from the system to devices. Hopefully it will be included in the next version.

Wow, that would be amazing. It will take customising to a new level.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.