REPORT AN ISSUE

Monitoring service not running

3 people are following
de71fc2a-8563-41ac-b0d5-05ac14f6664d.ee851716.png

I have ran the EXE as an admin but cant seem to get the app to work. i have even disabled my firewall and antivirus. the app loads but it says the motoring service is not working.

Replies 1 - 5 (5)

Hi wkdsean

Your firewall and antivirus should be no problem in this case.

Could you please check if the service was installed correctly by doing the following:

1. press the Windows Key + R
  2. type "services.msc" in the appearing box and click OK
  3. check the services list if the "ModBros Monitoring Service" is there and whether the status column says "Running"
  4. If its there but not running, right lick on it and try to start i manually

Also did you right away install the 1.0.0-beta1 version or did you already had the previous version installed and upgraded to the new one?

Im having the same issue. App has been installed but the service never does. No errors pop up as far as i can see.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the service never installs.

Any ideas?

RESOLVED: OK, go it all working after a reboot. 

You should really put a mandatory reboot in after install.

Thanks

All working now after reboot.

Only issue now is that on the raspberry pi it does not display my cpu or gpu name, just the temps and usage.

also if i use the dubbadhar theme the ram and vram are cut off on the bottom of the screen

Great to hear it's working now for you guys!

Thanks for reporting the issue though. We still need to figure out what's causing it and hope to fix it in a future release.

@wkdsean these issues you mentioned regarding the Raspberry Pi themes will all be fixed in the upcoming version next week

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.