DISCUSSION

New internet provider - wont let me connect to mobro_config network

3 people are following

Hello,

Everything was working great on my raspberry pi. Was monitoring my parameters and looked great.. I connected it to the desktop app with my mobile phone. Just followed your instructions and went through the steps and everything worked great..

That was until i just got a new internet service provider. So a new router name, etc. etc. And now my pi only shows the image with "MOBRO - To connect this pi to your wireless network just connect to the following hotspot using a notebook or mobile phone" "Mobro_Configuration" and says using a browser navigate to http.192.168 blah blah. Ive tried doing alllllll of those steps, and when i try to connect to mobro config on my phone it just says "Unable to join the network Mobro Config".  

SOooo not to sure what i need to do. Thanks!

Replies 1 - 4 (4)

Hey @PapiGordo, I'll move the topic over to the raspberry discussions and have someone look into it.

Hi @PapiGordo 

If your Wifi network changed it's normal that the Pi can't connect anymore and switches back to opening the configuration hotspot.

So from what i get from your post the configuration hotspot is created, but you can't connect to it. Is that correct?
Do you get any additional error when trying to connect to it?

Also what version of the Raspberry Pi image do you use?
(It's in the file name of the image and also shown in the bottom right on the first screen after the Pi starts. The newest one is 'v10')

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.