DISCUSSION

No channels for motherboard Fan Speeds

1 people are following

GDay Guys and Gals,

I have an ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming motherboard which uses the Nuvoton NCT6798D sensor controller.

I have been using Mobros v1.0.0-beta13 on Windows 11 Pro and the RPi v12.3 image on an RPi3 for a little while now (Love It!!) and I have noticed that both LibreHardware and OpenHardware do NOT show any channels for motherboard Fan Speeds at all.

When you select a channel to display > LibreHardware or OpenHardware > Motherboard it shows options for Fan Control #1 through #7 and all of theses channels display 0.0% regardless. There are no options to show the Fan Speeds at all, only the controlled percentages.

OpenHardware displays the Fan Speed under Nuvoton NCT6798D > Fans as Fan #1 through #7 (If I am not mistaken, I only see #2 & #5, Fans and Pump for my H100x).

I am able to display my RX 5700 XT GPU Fan Speed with no issues.

I am cheap and do not want to install HWiNFO64 or AIDA64, so are there any other ways of displaying my CPU Fan Speeds at all?

If it matters, I am using a custom dubbadhar skin.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards

Andy M.

Replies -19 - 0 (0)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.