REPORT AN ISSUE

Problems with network connectivity

2 people are following

Hi, im using an raspberry 3 with wifi connection. While using the PC with the MODBRO inside the whole day the application will crash like 2-3 times. It seems like the wifi connection just looses the connection for a second and therefore the MODBRO application on the raspberry goes back to initializing mode: “to connect this raspberry pi…” but in fact i can reach my raspberry via putty. So clearly it its already in the network again. Why cant the application notice this an start a connection to the modbro application on the pc? any tips i can do there? of course i cand send log if you need to… :) thanks for any suggestions!

Replies 1 - 2 (2)

Hi @rndy 

thanks for reporting
that issue has actually been brought up by multiple people now and we already made some changes on how the connection is handled for the upcoming new image version.
short wifi connection losses should then no longer result in the Pi switching back to configuration mode

the new v12 image should be available for everyone in a few weeks if everything works out as planned

@Seraksab thanks for keeping me updated! Glad to hear that its not a stupid mistake caused by my network. Looking forward to the new version! Keep up the great work!

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.