QUESTION

Reset configuration on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

2 people are following

Is it possible to reset the configuration on the Raspberry Pi that is using the ModBros custom image? Or is there a way to open a terminal window on the Raspberry Pi? I can't access the Raspberry Pi via the IP address, and it shows “No ethernet link detected.” I don't know if I can use the USB connection because 1) I am using the micro USB port for power (there are 4 USB A ports on the side next to the ethernet port, however), and 2) not using a Raspberry Pi Zero. I had set it up to use a static IP address and after the reboots, it shows the “No ethernet link detected” message. I would prefer to not reimage the SD card unless that is the only option. I could connect to the Raspberry Pi when it had a DHCP address, but I need to use a static IP on my network.

Replies 1 - 1 (1)

@Tornado726 

you can connect to the Pi via SSH if you want terminal access
but if you can't access it via IP address, I guess that's not really an option..

using MoBro over the USB connection only works for the Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero 2
the micro USB ports on the Pi 3 and 4 are for power only and can't transmit data

did you connect your Pi via ethernet cable?

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.