QUESTION

SSH Password

3 people are following

Hi Guys,

This solution it exactly what I am looking for. I have a Pi Model 2 that I am hoping to use for it. I've applied image and I'm wondering if there is a default username and password that can be provided. I have the Pi is a standalone case with screen mounted on my wall. My issue is I need to rotate the screen as the case unfortunately mount the screen upside down. Also I've read in the forums that all models are supported but is there anything can needs or can be changed in the config to allow the modbro appliance to communicated over a wired network versus wireless? Looking forward to getting under the hood with this solution, looks promising. THanks in advanced. 

Replies 1 - 2 (2)

The Username & Password is modbros. 

Hi Marc04,

Glad to hear you're liking our approach. If you want to use a wired connection instead of wifi there's actually nothing you need to change. Our service automatically picks up if its connected by wire and will adjust accordingly.

I personally haven't tested on a Pi 2 but it should work just fine. Feel free to report back and ask if you encounter any errors or difficulties.

And as Erks pointed out correctly, the username and password for SSH are both 'modbros'.

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.