QUESTION

Theme Screens orientations

posted by
DHiza
in Themes .
3 people are following

Is possible to do a horizontal layout on the dubbadhar theme? I change the screen orientation on the modbro setup but on the screen is not fill properly. I'm using Raspberry  Pi 4 and Lamptron HM070 7 inc screen. 

Thank you

Replies 1 - 8 (8)

Hey @DHiza 

There is a breakpoint in the CSS files of that theme that regulates that. If your screen aspect ratio would be ⅓ or less it would change to that:

The easiest way would be to wait a few weeks until our theme customization is ready - with that you can organize your screen and widgets to your liking. Currently you would need to code some css like described in our blog posting here.

6180dfa7-a5ba-45e9-a90e-bd65f762786e.ee851716.png

GhosTz

Hey @DHiza 

There is a breakpoint in the CSS files of that theme that regulates that. If your screen aspect ratio would be ⅓ or less it would change to that:

The easiest way would be to wait a few weeks until our theme customization is ready - with that you can organize your screen and widgets to your liking. Currently you would need to code some css like described in our blog posting here.

6180dfa7-a5ba-45e9-a90e-bd65f762786e.png

Hi GhosTz,

I'm really not familiar with css and stuff like this. Can you tell me what I have to change to change it like this?

Thanks,

René

Hey @ReRoPa,

We'll release the Theme Customization next week so you will be able to move these components around however you want. I'll say wait a few days and no need to do css or anything like that ?.

@GhosTz this. Answer is even better than explaining how to do it ?

thanks a lot

@GhosTz can you say when it will be released?

@ReRoPa we've released it an hour ago ?
You should see an update icon in the top right corner of the app!

@GhosTz seen it :-) Thank you.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.