QUESTION

Unable to locate MoBro PC application

2 people are following

I unplugged my pc for routine cleaning yesterday and have since had no connection to the application. I have had my firewall set to allow MoBros (dot)exe application on both private and public networks. I have confirmed inbound and outbound rules are installed in PC application. Yet STILL I am stuck in the wireless searching cycle and unable to connect bouncing back. Everything was running, mostly okay, for about 2 weeks. By mostly I mean the RasPi end drops connection pretty regularly, at least once a day since building this project. And now fails to function at all. No wifi settings have changed on my ISP, router, PC or RasPi. Already went through 2 other topics on this saying the fix is either at the IN/OUTbound rule setting in app or firewall protection in windows, both of which are installed and allowed as previously mention.

Replies 1 - 2 (2)

Hi @dylpernicus,

that's really weird. Can you connect to your pi via ssh or do you have connection issues there as well? Can you try reinstalling the MoBro app on your PC?

I believe I figured out what happened. The wireless extender everything was connected to got knocked loose and reinserted but once I reset it the Pi was able to connect to the PC app. It still drops occasionally but I may do a reinstall and see if going through set-up from start to finish gets it up and running.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.