DISCUSSION

A Few Requests

2 people are following

Hi,

Just like to say, this is awesome and its what I have been looking for, I'm working on my own theme, but as Ive been going through, I had a few thoughts for feature requests to ponder on.

• Profile based theme switching, much like the icue and logitech software, have the theme change based on what app / or more to the point, game is loaded
    This way…. for gaming, concentrate on GPU, vram and FPS (when added) but for work based loads, CPU and RAM usage
  • Multiple sources, this one was a suggestion my some mates, many of us run multiple machines, some 24/7, media servers, capture rigs, gaming pc etc.  It would be amazing to have a single page to show stats across all machines.  As a quick and dirty hack for this, I have hosted a page in IIS and useds that to combine monitor pages from 3 servers. It works but looks bodgy (i will create a theme split across different devices to make it look better).  I know its not the intended use for this software, but, dam it would look cool on a 10" screen on my wall.
Replies 1 - 1 (1)

Hey @Reaver79,

thank's for that feedback and the compliments! We're always looking for more feedback to improve our applications.
I've seen the theme progress you are making - looks great! Hopefully our new theme API will help making these themes a lot easier and more customizable.

About your two feature requests:

• The first suggestion is a really great idea and we've already talked about storing theme presets/layouts with our new customization (so you can share presets/layouts), that might work with that. We would need to create some kind of application detection like Discord does to see what game you're playing. We'll look into that!
  • To that second part - well, that's a lot of work to do that the right way, but we're already thinking of the possibility to link multiple MoBro's with each other or provide the possibility to login with the ModBros user accounts to share that data (maybe even over the internet at some point?) and see your stats combined on one interface.

~ Mike

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.