DISCUSSION

Adding the dubbadhar Monitoring Theme to the MoBro

posted by
GhosTz
in Themes .
4 people are following

Hey Bros!

One of our friends in Discord has created his own hardware monitoring test-setup during the weekend and tried out creating his own theme. He posted it on Reddit and got lots of people reacting to it. They loved it!

So we worked together with him to bring you guys the same theme in the latest Version of the MoBro App! With the MoBro version 1.0.0 beta-1 the theme gets automatically shipped and you can now select the dubbadhar-theme in the devices tab! Just a little tip - to get all the fan data from your system you might need to install HWiNFO and have it running as a data-source for the MoBro App.

ModBros MoBro Dubbadhar Hardware Monitoring Theme

Hope you like it!

~ Mike

Replies 1 - 5 (5)

So I have a custom watercooling loop and because of this I don't have my GPU's fan plugged in. Due to this my fan speed for my GPU is pinned at 65,535 rpm. Is there anyway to disable this on this theme? I really like it but haing that stupid number on there is driving me crazy.

I really like this theme! Luckily my GPU is hybrid so I have the right ROM showing ?

Enigma

I really like this theme! Luckily my GPU is hybrid so I have the right ROM showing ?

*RPM

(you should make it so people can edit their post on here ;) )

Ya_Boi

So I have a custom watercooling loop and because of this I don't have my GPU's fan plugged in. Due to this my fan speed for my GPU is pinned at 65,535 rpm. Is there anyway to disable this on this theme? I really like it but haing that stupid number on there is driving me crazy.

Yeah I've got the same problem. Currently you need to make these changes in code inside the theme. We'll release a Guide on Sunday but you can take a look at the theme folder and edit the index.html here:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\MoBro\app-1.0.0-beta2\resources\resources\public\theme\dubbadhar

Enigma

*RPM

(you should make it so people can edit their post on here ;) )

Yep we're working on more forum functions aswell :P - soon! :D

Hi ! everyone.

I'm posting from Japan, first time upload message.  

ModBros applications are so atractive and useful.   I have 2 desktop PCs,  i9-12900K implemented (main machine), the other i7-11700K implemented (sub-machine).

I implemented raspberry pi ZERO (in PC case back panel) with Modbros apps to sub-machine.  I refer this theme and little modified.  Thanks a lot.  I attach screen shot image.

The LCD size is only 4.3inches and its resolution 600x480, so that display items are only CPU and GPU loads and temperature.

84dcb4e1-d81d-458b-8115-aeab4fe0fce8.ee851716.jpg

I'm very exciting with watching information display, installed in my sub-PC.   PC information can be seen through PC's side glass smoke panel. 

I have a plan to use more large size & resolution LCD, for example at least 5inches over in near future.

With best regards.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.