REPORT AN ISSUE

app wont install

1 people are following

i have been using the app for a while, i reported the memory leak issue and when you found a fix for this i installed the fix.  this all worked fine until i rebooted my pc today and the service didnt work properly, the app didnt appear to auto launch even though in task manager it was present, i tried rebooting a few times which didnt solve the issue.  I tried stopping the services and then restarting the app, this also did not work.  I tried reinstalling the fixed build, again no luck so i uninstalled it and rebooted.  I tried to install it again and no luck so i downloaded the latest build from the normal download link and it still wont install.

I get the mobro logo (the translucent one) in the middle of the screen when i run the install but it disappears and the install stops, the application in task manager also closes.  i can only assume it is hitting an exception somewhere, however the app is visible in my start menu, but when i click it nothing happens.  I have also tried running the app as admin which has not worked.

any ideas what else i can try?

Replies 1 - 1 (1)

i fixed it by removing all user data in c:\users

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.