QUESTION

Aquasuite Data Monitoring

4 people are following

Hi there,

im about to Monitor my PC Health Stats with your Setup and A Raspberry 3b.

Along with the Data you Provide in your examples i would like to monitor my Water temperatures and Fan Speed on the Radiators.

I own a complete Watercooling Loop with CPU and GPU. All Connected to a Aquacomputer Quadro wich i control with Aquasuite.

Did someone try to insert data from aquasuite to the modbros Pi Setup and Monitor it additional? Is it possible?

Thanks for helping

Philipp

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

is it right, that the HWINFO, Libre Hardware and the open Hardware does not show the information ? 

Like @Math said, if the 4 data sources do not show the information we can't do much about that. 

We're currently planning on doing plugins for these data sources. So we might be able to create a plugin later on if the others cannot access the data from Aquacomputer. I'd love to know if you got it to work or not.

Dumping! i would love to be able to have Aquasuite running from the PI so that I don't need to worry about it running in the background.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.