QUESTION

Automatic Restart the ModBros Service

3 people are following

Hey Bros and Sis,
first of all, thank you very much for the really good job you are doing with ModBros… 

I have one little Problem with the ModBros Service. I always have to restart the ModBros service manually after waking up the PC from sleep or hibernate mode. 

In my opinion it`s really annoying always have to restart the ModBros service manually after every PC wake up…

Is there perhaps a possibility to let the ModBros service restart automatically as soon as the PC is woken up from sleep or hibernate? 

My OS is Windows 10 2004 and the ModBros Software is 1.0.0-beta5

Thanks for your help

Greetings Crawford666

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @Crawford666,

what do you mean with “restart the service”? Do you really have to start the background service every time you boot back from hibernate?

4567a965-5ed4-4bb8-91bd-596fb0ad7b02.ee851716.png

Or do you have to start the app itself again?

Alright.. well that would have to be a bug then i guess :/
Because normally you shouldn't have to restart the service after the PC comes back from sleep.

Could you open the services menu (just type ‘services’ into the windows search bar) and search for the ModBros Monitoring Service and check if the startup type is set to ‘Automatic’?

33e96015-1276-4a4a-ad7f-6c1d44babe11.ee851716.png

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.