REPORT AN ISSUE

Bug - Configure button disappears

posted by
tantgron
in Themes .
2 people are following

I´ve used your software for a long time, and it is a diamond!

But after a couple of months without using it, I have found a bug that is quite annoying:

After a reinstall of MB (with deleted folders in AppData) the configure button appears again, but not on all themes and is totally gone after installing community themes.

At first start Im allowed to edit “default” and “Dubbadhar”´, nothing else, and after adding a couple of themes I can edit noone.

I have tried with Patreon6 and Patreon14…

THX

Replies 1 - 4 (4)

Hi @tantgron, it depends on the theme if you can configure it or not, based on if the theme is using the new sdk. 

You should be able to configure the default and dubbadhar theme none the less, even if you have community themes installed. 

Did you override those two themes as well? E. g. by creating a “default” or “dubbadhar” folder at “C:/users/<user>/appdata/Roaming/MoBro_Local/public/theme”? 

If not could you ZIP your MoBro_Local folder, upload it somewhere and share me the link to the zip? So I can take a look, which themes you have amd what might be the issue. 

Hi Dave and thank You for your quick support! :)

It seems like I can edit “ default" and ”Dubbadhar" again at all times even though I install more themes.

So my problem is that not all themes are editable (Pebkac)? Just the “default” and “Dubbadhar”? I would love to tweak the “AMD”, "Portal" and and “One”, but the button to configure them is not there.

I haven´t used ModBros for a while, so my memory of them all editable is maybe false…

Are there any more editable themes out there? :)

Hi @tantgron, only default and dubbadhar are configurable atm, other themes have not been ported to the new sdk yet. Currently we have our hands full with other topics regarding monitoring data and more.

Dave

Hi @tantgron, only default and dubbadhar are configurable atm, other themes have not been ported to the new sdk yet. Currently we have our hands full with other topics regarding monitoring data and more.

Thanks! KUtGW!

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.