FEATURE REQUEST

FPS Counter

9 people are following

I love the features so far, but I've not found a way to include an FPS graph in the feed either through the Server app or the client. It would be great if we could include this.

Replies 1 - 9 (9)

Hey @barrelMonkey,

great suggestion, we will add it to our internal discussion list and keep you updated.

~ Dave

This ever go anywhere?

You can add a widget to the Windows App, click edit and choose Misc, then choose the RTSS sensor.

RTSS Framerate is also available from HWinfo.

Gkaruk

You can add a widget to the Windows App, click edit and choose Misc, then choose the RTSS sensor.

This was very useful. Thank you! All I need now is a possibility to add this to the dubbadhar theme instead of the Fan speed. I found the json for this but don't really know how I have to edit it. Could someone please help me to do this or, even better, upload an edited file that I can use? I would be really grateful. 

Gkaruk

Assumption that you need riva Tuner for this?

Unfortunately because Riva interferes with Battle.net and such and crashes me out of games, I cannot install.

the only Misc heading is windows errors on my install no RTSS

@GV_Imur you will be able to add Values like that with the Theme Customization feature. I don't want to promise anything right now but I think we will be able to release it to the public in 2-3 Weeks from now. On Patreon it's already available.

@NamantH you could also try to use Fraps for getting the FPS to HWiNFO https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/fraps-rtss-hwinfo64.1206/ 

GhosTz

@GV_Imur you will be able to add Values like that with the Theme Customization feature. I don't want to promise anything right now but I think we will be able to release it to the public in 2-3 Weeks from now. On Patreon it's already available.

@NamantH you could also try to use Fraps for getting the FPS to HWiNFO https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/threads/fraps-rtss-hwinfo64.1206/ 

I cant HWinfo sensors to work with modbros, modbros is working but i cant seem to get HWinfo or Aida64 sensor info in app? am I doing something wrong?

@Veritashurtz 

have a look at the page here on how to configure HWiNFO and AIDA64

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.