REPORT AN ISSUE

Frozen temps and precentages

2 people are following

Hello, 

Sorry if this issue has been discussed but I could not find it. I am having trouble with the information on my screen in refreshing, they appear to be frozen. The only one that is working is the GPU load graph and percentage value, the rest is all stuck at the numbers you see in the picture I have attached. I have reinstalled the computer app and re-flashed the raspberry pi image to two separate cards. Even after doing those this it automatically loads to the numbers that you see in the picture, they are still the same even after the reinstalling everything. I am running on a Raspberry Pi 4, and don't have a heatsink yet, but have one coming in on Tuesday. I have even turned everything off for a night and turned it back on and it still starts up to this. Thanks in advance for any advice you guys have. 

b2f59300-c10b-41d4-80e3-5a5def199979.ee851716.jpg
Replies 1 - 2 (2)

I added it and still did not work, but when I was doing that I noticed a Mobro_local folder. So I uninstalled the app again and deleted that fold too (because that still was saved after uninstalling it) and reinstall the app again and it works! So thanks, that helped in a round about way lol. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.