REPORT AN ISSUE

General_Processor_Temperature Unavailable with Open Hardware and Libre

2 people are following

Hello ModBros - 

Amazing app btw. Thank you so much for building it! Installed and worked flawlessly with the exception of CPU Temp monitoring. 

1. I can monitor CPU temp after installing HWInfo64. However, when I have HWInfo64 running it disables my Corsair Commander Pro module that runs my case fans. This is a common issue with HWInfo per my Google searches. The recommended steps are to stop HWInfo from monitoring Corsair in any way. I've done this per the methods described (manually disabling monitoring of fans and going into Settings > Safety > Disable CorsairLink and Auskey monitoring) but the issue persists.
  2. Open Hardware and Libre Hardware only seem to be able to address CPU usage and not temp. I even went so far as to install OpenHardware but even though it can read it in the Open Hardware app, MoBro will not recognize it is being monitored.

Would you guys be able to help troubleshoot or resolve why Open Hardware and Libre cannot monitor my General_Processor_Temperature? Let me know what logs or screenshots you may need if any. 

Thanks!!

Replies 1 - 1 (1)

Hi @stevew 

do you happen to have a Ryzen 5000 CPU? ;)

OpenHardwareMonitor has only recently added support for those and the version that is shipped with our app doesn't have that yet.
Expect that to be fixed in the next version that should be out in the next days :)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.