QUESTION

Issues with CPU temperatures

4 people are following

I'm having an issue where my CPU temperature can't be displayed. All I'm seeing is an error message stating “value is not available, maybe you are missing a dependency”.
I've installed HWiNFO and Open Hardware but I can't seem to get ModBros to display the information.

6fdef8b5-138f-4937-8c32-7dd49a7eff6c.ee851716.png
b0755365-3b66-47e5-b78a-197c0864b223.ee851716.png
Replies 1 - 7 (7)

Hey @ThatTechGuy 

what CPU do you own? Can you check with your Browser what you get on localhost:42001/api/sensors/data

Can you check if there is any temperature reading for Processor? You can also try to launch HWInfo in sensors-only mode, maybe you can get some data afterwards. 

Dave

Hey @ThatTechGuy 

what CPU do you own? Can you check with your Browser what you get on localhost:42001/api/sensors/data

Can you check if there is any temperature reading for Processor? You can also try to launch HWInfo in sensors-only mode, maybe you can get some data afterwards. 

I have a Ryzen 5600X, everything looks fine on localhost.
Tried running HWiNFO on sensors only but ModBro is still telling me that I need to download the software.

Have you tried installing HWiNFO as described here?

Hello, same issue with the same processor (5600x). OpenHardware correctly displays my temperature so that's a weird issue for sure.

Problem has been fixed. 

I uninstalled and then reinstalled HWiNFO, then ran the sensors only option again, ModBros started displaying CPU temps on my Pi straight away.

Good to know but I would love to know if there was a way for ModBro to display temperatures without installing another program (like it did perfectly with my i5 8600k), if someone could help :) Thanks!

Same issue with same processor, sorted after reading this, thanks for posting the solution 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.