DISCUSSION

Liking the Theme Customization so far

posted by
me me
in Themes .
5 people are following
d393352f-8bdf-44b6-b111-5bbf391405a2.ee851716.jpg

Bashed this quick theme out to try out the customisation function.

e23bbd37-5eae-4cd2-80c1-7a9a9f07b86a.ee851716.jpg

Couple of suggestions :

a confirm delete widget dialogue , as the layout gets randomised on widget deletion ( after the third time it gets to be a pain !! )

a grid overlay to aid in lining things up by eye

ability to have separate colours for the numerical values and the indicators

Thanks for the great software guys ..

Replies 1 - 7 (7)

nice theme, sweet idea :) what kind of display is that? i have a 7" display, but its too big. that 21:9 display hits it on the point :)

Theme customisation ????

But it's available already the theme customisation application ??????

Doc Gibbert

nice theme, sweet idea :) what kind of display is that? i have a 7" display, but its too big. that 21:9 display hits it on the point :)

The screen is actually 4:1 ( 1920x480 ) and 8.8" diagonal. About 40€ or so on Aliexpress with controller. Works mostly fine on Raspian over hdmi ( although some of the dialog boxes dont fit very well in the vertical ! )

My case has a blank stripe over the motherboard and this screen is the perfect size and shape to cover it :-)

Hey @me me, thanks for the feedback! I have created an internal ticket concerning the issue with reordering when deleting widgets. What do you mean with separate colors for values and indicators?

c5887991-f831-4bd6-a9c7-102632a99608.ee851716.jpg

This yellow donut - the donut part is easy to see the yellow , but the text is unreadable from more than a foot away. These two elements as separate selectable elements for the colour picker is what I meant , i.e. yellow donut part and black text value.

Ahh ok that's understandable! I've created an internal ticket for that.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.