DISCUSSION

Make my own Theme

posted by
Angelicjack
in Themes .
6 people are following

Hello Amazing Peeps, 

I know Dubbadhar personally. And i love his theme. 

I asked him if he could help me make my own personal theme. 

Sadly he isnt able to help me and he adviced me to ask my question here. 

I am a Graphic Designer and i have some awesome ideas on making a Theme. Or multiple. 

Sadly i dont know how to do it. 

Is there someone here that can help me out making one. 

Is there a basic Programming code or tutorial on the basics of making a Theme. Or am i just talking crap now? 

Hope to hear soon from you and i hope i can collab to make something awesome! 

Replies 1 - 9 (9)

I realy love know how to do themes, but im almost a 0…

sadddd

Hey @HoRNeT,

we currently do not have a concise guide for theme development, since we are working hard at a new sdk, which gives more flexibility for both devs and users.

Once that is finished we are planning to give better guides and docs to spread knowledge. 

Hey guys,

as @Dave said there will be a new and better in depth tutorial, videos and guide in the future on how to create themes!

@Angelicjack if you want, you can already start making Designs and you could post them here. 
Some people with coding skills might be able to help you out and create these themes. Maybe that person would even be me ?
Looking forward to your Designs!

~ Mike

Fantastic, this is great news,,,, i do not understand nothing of this but already start to search and change a wallpaper custom …..    LOLOL dont tease me please….

893261c0-fa81-481e-8c3a-b2984b4db821.jpg
f1ed9a22-2ac3-4e6e-80b4-09d2d325f064.jpg

GhosTz

Hey guys,

as @Dave said there will be a new and better in depth tutorial, videos and guide in the future on how to create themes!

@Angelicjack if you want, you can already start making Designs and you could post them here. 
Some people with coding skills might be able to help you out and create these themes. Maybe that person would even be me ?

~ Mike

Oeeh that sounds epic! I am gonna design some themes then! 

Damn didnt expect it to be soo soon! Now i need to use my brain haha Imma gonna work on that! I will let you know! 

GhosTz

Hey guys,

~ Mike

Alright, I have a design on paper. But how am i gonna digitalize it? Photoshop? Illustrator? After effects? You can also add me on discord if you want maybe that works better for this kinda stuff? And if we can make this Theme work we can start making more of them! Let me know! My discord is: Angelicjack#9942

I think Illustrator would be the best choise here to get something like this:

https://dribbble.com/shots/7993766-Bractlet-Graphs

Maybe it would be a good idea to think about components and create a component based ui. So think about what components you would want to have in that theme like line-graph, text - value element or other charts and what values they would hold in terms of your hardware.

just did a mod of the Dubbadhar theme

c82872af-13e7-47d8-b094-5008b9ecee11.ee851716.jpg

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.