FEATURE REQUEST

Min and Max Sensors

2 people are following

New user here, got this up and running recently, and it works great! First, a search function would be good on the forums as topic #s increase and the app gets more popular.

Second, I wanted to be able to display a maximum sensor amount, in my case “Max CPU/Thread Usage”. My only option is to display the current maximum amount and not the overall maximum over a period of time. I googled the issue and found out HWinfo doesn't export the Min/Max values to 3rd party applications per this link Min & Max Sensor Value | HWiNFO Forum

The author there mentions the 3rd party application should be able to calculate the required numbers based on the tools in the 3rd party application, e.g. Mobro. So is there a way we can get this kind of functionality in Mod Bros? 

Replies 1 - 2 (2)

Hi @maverickman1313 

Thanks for the kind words :)

Yes, a search function for the forum has been on our ToDo list for quite some time now. We just haven't gotten around to actually implementing it yet ?

Regarding Min/Max values:
In the current version of MoBro that sadly isn't possible. 
But we're actually already working on a new and completely re-designed background service for data collection. Once that's done min/max values should be possible for all metrics regardless of which source they are from.

But that's quite a big change and still a lot of work on our side, so please don't hold your breath. It's coming, but it's still gonna take some time.

Amazing! Thanks for the quick and informative reply. Looking forward to the future of this app. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.