REPORT AN ISSUE

Modbros desktop app will not start whatsoever.

2 people are following

Hi guys, 

I've been having all the joys in the world with ModBros. However, it suddenly just.. doesnt work anymore. It doesnt start up, and my rasberry pi doesnt connect to it anymore either. I found this post: https://www.mod-bros.com/en/forum/t/modbros-wont-starts-anymore~1414 

I tried this, did a clean reinstall of modbros, but no succes. Any idea's what i could try? Thank you.

Replies 1 - 6 (6)

Hi @massive_E 

when trying to start the application, does the splash screen or anything else show up? 
or do you get an error or just nothing?

also, could you please navigate to ‘C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Local\MoBro_Local’ and search for a file called ‘error.log’
if you could upload that somewhere or just send it to us, we can have a closer look at what's going wrong

Upon reading your comment i realised i did not clear user appdata. I cleared that and it works fine now. Ty!

Hi @Seraksab a new problem has arrived! :D 

I've always used Libre Hardware, without ever really installing it so i asummed it downloaded with modbros. Yesterday when i got it working, i could still use it. Today, i cant. I also decided to download hwinfo to see if i could some more data. But i cant use that either? It just says it isnt installed. Any ideas?

Yes, LibreHardwareMonitor is already bundled with MoBro, so no need to install it separately.
Do you get any error or does it just show no data any more?

Regarding HWiNFO: did you enable shared memory like described here?

Seraksab

Yes, LibreHardwareMonitor is already bundled with MoBro, so no need to install it separately.
Do you get any error or does it just show no data any more?

Regarding HWiNFO: did you enable shared memory like described here?

I indeed got HWiNFO to work with the enable shared memory, so thats fine. No errors or anything. Just says its not in use. Reinstalled again, did nothing. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.