REPORT AN ISSUE

ModBros not installed properly in Windows 10

4 people are following

Hi there,

I have problem to run the ModBros Monitor Service. I tried to install the ModBros but suddenly my PC restarted unexpectedly on mid installation. Then, after back in Windows I tried to made another new installation, but here is is the odd thing, if I clicked the exe setup file it just run the app not the installation. 

Then the app showed up/running, I saw Open Hardware and Libre Monitor sensor picking up the CPU and GPU temperatures.

After that I turn on the installed RPI ModBros (it actually run and connected to the other PC flawlessly) and the Connected Devices window not showing my RPI as a 'mobro' device.

Can you help me way out to what happened to this problem?

Using BETA 13 installation file.

TIA

Replies 1 - 6 (6)

I did that already, but still the same result.

Do you have Uninstaller app that used for MoBro in Windows ? I'm thinking because of failure installation that I explained above, this problem came up.

Tried Geek Uninstaller but the same problem.

I tried to cleanup registry of the MoBro manually, cleanup startup and services in task manager. But after that the exe file that I downloaded from MoBro website still makes it running the app NOT the installation setup though, confused now.

I wanted to re-install.

Are you still having an issue with this.  I had a similar issue and how I fixed it was by manually deleting 2 files from c drive users app data local directory.  The files are MOBro aand MoBro_Local.  Hope this helps. 

@deeph like justCallMeLT mentioned you can try removing all files from your system and install it cleanly. Just remove the C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\MoBro_Local and C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\MoBro folders. That might do the trick

You can also try uninstalling the MoBro - ModBros Monitoring Service in Windows Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features and then try reinstalling the app again.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.