DISCUSSION

ModBros wont starts anymore

2 people are following

Hi,

Today I got a fast power failure, like a spike. PC reboot and ModBros cant start.

Any other softwares is working, so I tryed remove and install(MoBro - ModBros Monitoring Service-1.0.0-beta5 Setup) again, but now, modbross even wont open the instalation windows.

I got no erros, just showing modbros logo, like starts instalation and closes after that, and it showing in task manager, but I get no windows to reinstall.

If I close the 3 modbros processes, the issue keep doing and always I try install the 3 processes back to task manager

Windows restarted many times, all working, others installations is working too, but modbros no.

Win10 19042

Any tips?

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Ok, I've create a new windows user, just for test and modbros is installing normally. So, is there way to move modbros back to the old user?

SOLVED
Hi guys, I just remove the folders modbro and mobro_local in C:\Users\user\AppData\Local.

Now all back to normal :)

thanks!

Hey @neomvll,

thanks for also posting the answer. We had this issue before, that a json file (settings) was corrupt after writing it to the disk. This might be due to the power outage and it could not finish writing the file.

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.