REPORT AN ISSUE

New Dubbadahar Theme issues

posted by
MrSpoon
in Themes .
10 people are following

I'd like to report the following issues I've observed.

1. With localhost:42100 open and viewing the Dubbadahar Theme my CPU Temp and load graphs (cpu and gpu) work but on the Pi the load graphs are flat and the CPU temp is 0c.

2. RAM text shows MB / GB (23928.00 / 64 GB)

3. My RX570 is not recognized and does not show vram usage or %.

Replies 21 - 32 (32)

Pi themes are currently currently fixed (locked). They plan on releasing a custom / modular theme system.

MrSpoon blog.reply.wrote:

Pi themes are currently currently fixed (locked). They plan on releasing a custom / modular theme system.

OK, that explains it. Thanks. If this works out I'll be sure to make a donation as this is a pretty nice app for the RPi.

I do have one feature request though. How about an option to vertically flip the screen? RPi based screens can often be installed either way and an option to flip the screen would be handy. 

This too has been brought up and has a plan to be added, as I need to run the following to rotate my screen:

• In Terminal, type "sudo nano /boot/config.txt"
  • Add the line "lcd_rotate=2" to the top of the file.
  • Press CTRL+X
  • Then Y
  • Then Enter.
  • And reboot!

Snafu blog.reply.wrote:

Thanks for the link to the new dubbadhar theme. That fixed the issue with cutting off the bottom.

I'm still debugging why I'm unable to edit or get any new widgets to appear on RPi's screen though. Is the dubbadhar them locked and un-editable?

As @MrSpoon correctly pointed out its currently fixed, but if you know your way around HTML, CSS and a little JS you can edit the theme or create your own Theme!

This too has been brought up and has a plan to be added, as I need to run the following to rotate my screen:

• In Terminal, type "sudo nano /boot/config.txt"
  • Add the line "lcd_rotate=2" to the top of the file.
  • Press CTRL+X
  • Then Y
  • Then Enter.
  • And reboot!

Thanks! That did the trick.

Quick and dirty mod to replace my broken gauge.

Now shows current system wattage. Just gotta figure out how to adjust he doughnut scale. 

Now shows current system wattage. Just gotta figure out how to adjust he doughnut scale. 

Awesome! That really looks really good. 

Just a quick info - backup your modded theme somewhere because if you update next week it would get overwritten. So you will need to change that after the update again. We will need to look for a solution for this so you don't need to copy it every time you update.

GhosTz blog.reply.wrote:

Awesome! That really looks really good. 

Just a quick info - backup your modded theme somewhere because if you update next week it would get overwritten. So you will need to change that after the update again. We will need to look for a solution for this so you don't need to copy it every time you update.

I would love to have a way to add wattage. I'm setting up a Folding@Home PC and I plan on using this ModBros to monitor it. Having a wattage meter will be very helpful.

In my case (and I assume most if not all cases) you can't get Total Wattage from your Motherboard. Using HWiNFO I can query the "Current Load" value from my UPS.

Yeah, I was wondering how wattage could be retrieved. 

I had no idea that HWINFO could talk to the UPS. I just checked and sure enough, I see my APC UPS stats listed. Sweet :)

Hello. Can you share the code plz? Thanks

I'm now going to close this Topic since we just updated to Beta2 with the fix for everything you mentioned initially. 

If you want to share you modded Themes or talk about the Wattage (great idea btw, I'll try that too today) please create a new Topic.

Thanks for helping us improve the app! 

Topic has been closed.
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.