DISCUSSION

One - MoBro Legacy Theme

posted by
epicX
in Themes .
13 people are following

Hello Everyone! 

I am epicX. Today I released my first theme for MoBro. I hope you guys will like that.

Ui is fairly customizable and responsive as well.

If you love this theme then give me a star at least :D.

Repo -  Here

Link - Download Now

Screenshots

71c3d159-3e0c-4ff4-9c7a-89c1772597e4.png
96c5be72-7a19-446d-9412-f73cb566efde.png
ee3ea424-da2b-4e0f-a7d5-1e5a7eb04a24.png
Replies 1 - 20 (48)

The Problem is RPi 3B+ 7 inch touochscreen, and all that is on display is CPU. Touch works even on the settings but there is no scaling onto the display. I can touch and scroll. Other than that.

Mike13F

The Problem is RPi 3B+ 7 inch touochscreen, and all that is on display is CPU. Touch works even on the settings but there is no scaling onto the display. I can touch and scroll. Other than that.

Sorry to hear that. Actually, I don't have an RPi to test. If you share the screen resolution and picture of the theme while it's on RPi it will better for me to adjust the layout for all sizes of the screen. Thank you

The Display is 3in x 5 in and 800x480. The other problem is logging into this Forum, but that is not your issue.

Mike13Foxtrot

The Display is 3in x 5 in and 800x480. The other problem is logging into this Forum, but that is not your issue.

Fixed scaling issue. Check this one .

Hey guys,

@epicX really nice theme - looks good! Thanks for putting in the work!
Looking forward to the integration into the sdk so that I can customize it for my pi as well?. 

@Mike13F / @Mike13Foxtrot  what's the issue with the login that you have? Do you want to create a new topic so we don't pollute this one or send me a message over on discord so we can fix that? ?

@epicX the scaling thingy worked, mostly cut off Vram at the bottom. 

@GhosTz  Yesterday signed on with G… if you notice 13F then 13Foxtrot…. when went to post it said verify age…then said name already in use…. did not do that tonight.

@GhosTz Yea. My next approach is to convert the theme using SDK.

@Mike13Foxtrot If you use header text then you can only show 3 tiles. But if you want to show all them, you have to hide the header from settings. Later I am thinking about to add two more tiles for Cpu Clock and GPU Clock.

Hi there,

Great theme!! Amazing!

I was just fiddling on your source code to find a way to add FPS instead of RAM. Made it on the json to add a theme_FPS to accept the Aida64 Misc RTSS FPS, but couldn't figure out how to add it to the script.js so I could use it on the html.

Is there any way you could make one with an FPS block?

Thanks in advance! :) Great Work!

@magnificent3 Can you share the channel data which you put into the theme config? After that I can implement fps into the theme.

@epicX here it goes:

{
   "name": "theme_FPS",
   "sources": "all",
   "hardwaretype": "Misc",
   "sensortype": "Misc",
   "fallbackToFirstValue": false,
   "extract": [{
     "byLabel": [ {
       "includes": "RTSS"
     }
     ]
   }]
}

Thanks in advance!  Great Design!

@magnificent3 thanks for supporting. Btw I have implemented fps in the boilerplate theme. Check this and report to me if fps is showing there or not. Also if you want to develop your own theme I will recommend you to use SDK. But if you want to develop using legacy then check this repo I have explained how you can use hardware infos. I have created some higher-level APIs so that anyone can easily create theme if they know a little bit about HTML CSS & JS. 

thank you so much for your prompt reply.

I’ve tested with the boilerplate and couldn’t get the FPS as I get with dudhabar.

28b408fc-8a6e-460d-a859-bf595d7fa03e.ee851716.jpg
fd57490b-a82e-4288-a770-733094346164.ee851716.jpg
@magnificent3 can you talk in mobro Discord server? Then fix will be much faster

@epicX I've managed to make FPS work on boilerplate:

MobroSDK.addChannelListener("theme_FPS", (data) => {
    if (data.payload) {
      const { unit, value, min, max } = data.payload;
      const nMin = min ? min : 0;
      const nCurr = value ? value : 0;
      const nMax = max ? max : 0;
      const nUnit = unit ? unit : "FPS";
      Hardware.update(Hardware.Misc.fps.unit, nUnit);
      Hardware.set(Hardware.Misc.fps.min, nMin + nUnit, nMin);
      Hardware.set(Hardware.Misc.fps.current, nCurr + nUnit, nCurr);
      Hardware.set(Hardware.Misc.fps.max, nMax + nUnit, nMax);
      onMisc_Fps();
    }
  });

Can you adapt on the One legacy? I've tried to work it into the script but i might have ruined something and now I can't get it to work.

@magnificent3 I pushed an update. Its now working on my PC.

Here is the final result in an RPi LCD with 800x480 :)

Thank you so much for your help! Great Design!

PS: If anytime you can do the temperature a bit larger, that would be great :)

fe47ad95-1461-412d-83ed-484f36a466ad.ee851716.png

@magnificent3 Thanks :D I will try to improve temp and will inform you also.

epicX it is good to see mare people engaged into making themes for ModBros.

I really like your theme One, but I have a 5" display that is capable of a 800x480 resolution. 

One thing you could add is a AM/PM clock to the display. It is interesting when you are playing a game and you don´t have a clock around and you don´t wanna get out of the game just to see the time. 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.