FEATURE REQUEST

Original Default Theme not Displaying SLI GPU

posted by
8bitLyFe
in Themes .
2 people are following

Hey, Guys much respect for all that you all are doing with the MOBRO App and themes. 

I recently updated to the newest version and I noticed that the default theme no longer shows readouts for multiple video cards. The last version showed my SLI setup. 

Wondering if y'all plan on implementing this feature back in soon? 

:) 

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hey @8bitLyFe,

yes sadly we had to remove it due to the massive change in our data architecture to support multiple sources and let you customize widgets in the app.

We are currently thinking about a way to map data correctly and also had an internal discussion about SLI support but we don't have a nice solution for it yet, thats not a pain in the butt to implement and configure for you.

But I'll keep you updated, when we find a solution to support it again.

~ Dave

Dave, 

I appreciate your fast response and hopefully sometime in the future the feature for SLI reporting is implemented :) 

I was wondering if the prior version can be downloaded still as it worked perfect for my SLI setup?  

Also, thanks for everything and just donated :)

Hey @8bitLyFe,

no problem and thanks for the donation! You can download the old version of the app via http://mod-bros.com/mobro/download?version=0.8.2 but before installing it you should terminate the “Modbros Monitoring Service” via your Process Manager and uninstall the new app. Otherwise the old one won't install the correct service it needs.

Cheers ~ Dave

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.