QUESTION

Run ModBros on Pi (Ubuntu 18.04) and Win 10 completely headless without wifi

4 people are following

I have a setup that is currently using the PCHWRM_Client/Server combination; but modifying per SBC that runs the Win 10 system is painful (at best). ModBros looks great, but I want this to be completely headless.

Currently:

Both RPi and Win10 connect to each other

RPi has a crontab with 15 second startup delay to wait for network stack initialization and then runs PCHWRM_Server listening for connections

Win10 runs PCHWRM_Client statically configured to RPi IP after 20 second startup delay

Win10 primary GbE adapter goes to uplink port towards firewall with internet access

Win10 secondary GbE adapter configured with /30 directly to RPi (no conflicts)

WiFi disabled on both devices.

Can ModBros work in this scenario?

Replies 21 - 21 (21)

AeaRy

Well my question was how much of a donation would be needed to have a theme generator created or a custom theme made

Hey @AeaRy, donations are more than welcome as well as becoming a patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=34439889&fan_landing=true. But we won't build custom themes for donations. MoBro is our free time project aside our full time jobs and donations will help us stay motiviated to keep working on it, but they won't speed things up as free time is our biggest constraint. Customizable themes are on our list and should be exactly what you are looking for but we are still in conception phase as it's a rather complex and time consuming feature. Currently we are also having our hands full with all the requests from the community and if we start to go for every request, we wouldn't be able to develop MoBro further at all. Hope you can understand that. Cheers ~ Dave

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.