QUESTION

Settings changes on PC app not taking effect on the Pi display

3 people are following

Hello, I am very new at this so I hope you do not mind my ignorance. 

I installed the Pi image and the PC app following the instructions.  * Dam snappy too nice instructions and it worked on the first try!! Great work ! 

I have the app on my PC and when I load the App  I have made some changes to the color for the temps on the GPU. 

Example Turn yellow at 85c and red at 90c 

I do not see the display take the changes. Other things do not seem to change either like adding more gauges. removing some. etc. 

The rules all show Green and claim the rules are added. 

ANy  suggestions?

FYI Windows defender is disabled. I have my own protection for that at the edge of my network. 

Replies 1 - 4 (4)

Hi @MaineShawn 

The color settings currently only apply to the graphs directly in the desktop app. They do not apply to the themes visible on the Raspberry Pi or phone.

Same goes for adding additional gauges or other values in desktop app. This does not affect what's displayed on the themes on connected devices.

The next update will allow you to directly configure the themes and therefore what's visible on your devices.
You will also be able to change colors, background, etc. to your liking.

If everything goes according to plan you can expect the update sometime next week.

Perfect thank you very much. I was thinking about exploring themes. It sounds like I may want to wait for this update. Think it will help in that area too? 

Hey @MaineShawn, the update is out and you can start exploring the new themes with customization as described here in our blog.

I have downloaded it and started to play around with it. This is great!! Than you 

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.