DISCUSSION

Theme colors inverted

posted by
kready
in Themes .
2 people are following

I am a new user of ModBros. I recently got a raspberry pi 4 and this screen for it. For some reason the dubbadhar themes colors are inverted. The background is white and the donut wheels are purple. Any ideas what the issue would be? The driver I installed was for the LCD35-show.  

Replies 1 - 3 (3)

Hi @kready 

Thanks for giving MoBro a shot and reaching out to us on the forum.

Are the colours inverted on all of the themes or only the dubbadhar one?
Also are the colours inverted all the time (also in the beginning when the Pi boots up) or only once the theme loads?
Did you install the driver manually yourself or via the configuration of our image?

Seraksab

Hi @kready 

Thanks for giving MoBro a shot and reaching out to us on the forum.

Are the colours inverted on all of the themes or only the dubbadhar one?
Also are the colours inverted all the time (also in the beginning when the Pi boots up) or only once the theme loads?
Did you install the driver manually yourself or via the configuration of our image?

Checking the other themes and rebooting it looks like the colors are always inverted. 

I installed the drivers from the configuration wizard. 

That's rather strange. 
I checked the screen that you linked and the LCD-35 driver from our configuration wizard should be the correct one.

Could you maybe install the official Raspberry Pi OS, just to try and test if the screen works correctly on that one?
So we would know if it's indeed an issue with our image or there's something else at fault on the display or driver side.

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.