DISCUSSION

Where do I find the basics of theming?

posted by
apophis9283
in Themes .
2 people are following

Where can I find the basics of theming, or themes to use?

Replies 1 - 7 (7)

Hi @apophis9283 

if you're looking for how to create a theme, you can find the developer documentation over here

In case you're just looking on how to customize existing themes:
Both the ‘default’ as well as the ‘dubbadhar’ theme are currently customizable. Just select one of those in the ‘connected devices’ tab of the desktop app and you should see a button to customize them there

Furthermore our Patreons currently have access to an early testing version that also includes the customizable portal theme

Other than that, you can also find some community created themes here on the forum.

MoBro is still in somewhat early stages and so we're currently more focused on building the application structure and doing all the necessary ground work first. 
So sadly the theme variety isn't really there yet. We hope to change that in the future though :)

Seraksab

Hi @apophis9283 

if you're looking for how to create a theme, you can find the developer documentation over here

Both the ‘default’ as well as the ‘dubbadhar’ theme are currently customizable. Just select one of those in the ‘connected devices’ tab of the desktop app and you should see a button to customize them there

Furthermore our Patreons currently have access to an early testing version that also includes the customizable portal theme

Other than that, you can also find some community created themes here on the forum.

MoBro is still in somewhat early stages and so we're currently more focused on building the application structure and doing all the necessary ground work first. 
So sadly the theme variety isn't really there yet. We hope to change that in the future though :)

Very nice. I am a developer over on XDA (retired) Just trying to figure out whats, what. Thank you.

One question, I have it showing fahrenheit but it says celcius. Any clue as to why?

Is the incorrect Celsius value shown in the desktop app itself or in a theme?

Seraksab

Is the incorrect Celsius value shown in the desktop app itself or in a theme?

Theme I think

Seraksab

Hi @apophis9283 

So if I do patreon how do I get access to all that stuff?

@apophis9283 

one of our latest patreon posts contains the download link to the early access version.
but just to make it clear: that's an early access version and there are definitely some bugs in there as we've changed a lot of stuff in the background for that version
once those are ironed out and some still missing features are in, we will release this version to the general public. so in that case patreon really is only for the early access

in order to get the portal theme you will have to get the Super Bro level on patreon and connect your patreon account to your ModBros account, which you can do in your profile settings
the theme should then be automatically be unlocked once you login to the MoBro patreon preview version :)

Seraksab

@apophis9283 

one of our latest patreon posts contains the download link to the early access version.
but just to make it clear: that's an early access version and there are definitely some bugs in there as we've changed a lot of stuff in the background for that version
once those are ironed out and some still missing features are in, we will release this version to the general public. so in that case patreon really is only for the early access

in order to get the portal theme you will have to get the Super Bro level on patreon and connect your patreon account to your ModBros account, which you can do in your profile settings
the theme should then be automatically be unlocked once you login to the MoBro patreon preview version :)

Ive joined and have been in discord :)

Login to comment

Login
Like most websites, we also use cookies. But don't worry, we only use them for your login and statistics.